- A drinking fountain – nothing like a drink of fresh running water on a hot summer’s day!
- A new bed – yes might be time to upgrade to a new raised outdoor bed especially for those afternoons basking in the shade!
- Squeaky toys – an oldie but a goodie! You can’t go past a good old squeeky toy!
- A chill-out Ice Bandana – simply soak the bandana in cool water and put it around the neck for additional cooling on a warm afternoon.
- A new bowl
- A new collar
If you really want to go over the top, how about a pet camera with treat dispenser so that you can not only keep an eye on them at home but give them treats from your desk at work! https://www.safewise.com/blog/8-pet-cameras-every-pet-owner-should-know-about/
Cats tend to be a little harder to buy for than dogs and they can be a little harder to amuse however, most cannot go past these great ideas!
- A new water fountain – most cats love to drink running water. Not only does it make water drinking more enjoyable but it is good for them as it encourages water drinking which is great for their kidneys!
- A new climbing post with built-in scratching boards – saves your furniture plus provides a great getaway from the kids and other pets if needed. Maybe get a lower one or one with steps for the older and/or arthritic pets.
- A new cosy cat cave to hide in – particularly useful on a sleepy afternoon!
- A fun toy to bat around – hours can be spent playing with these toys but remember to rotate them and don’t leave the same toy out for too long or they will get bored with them!
- A cat tunnel – cats love running through these and again a great place to hide away.
- A cat perch – We just got one of these for our own cat and it’s a winner – a cat perch for the window. Allowing a sunny but out of the way spot to enjoy the sun!
Hope this gives you some fun ideas on what to purchase for your fur family. Merry Christmas!